Our culture has reached the point where eco-friendly options no longer place an extra strain on the average business owner’s budget. The relevant technology and manufacturing processes/supply chains have become mature enough that sustainable office furniture is now within the reach of every employer. Maxon’s Parallel cubicles are an example of value priced panel systems that are still good for the planet.
- Wilsonart® laminates are IAQ certified by GREENGUARD so they don’t contribute to an unhealthy office environment for workers. Many other products in the Maxon line also support healthier indoor air.
- Terratex® fabrics are made of 100% recycled materials.
- Particle board is sourced from suppliers who use post-consumer waste and reclaimed manufacturing byproducts responsibly.
- Steel and aluminum components contain post-consumer metal and are recyclable.
- Paint is applied using powder coating in a closed chamber that collects and reuses overspray.
- Products are shipped using reduced amounts of packing materials. Packaging contains post-consumer materials and is recyclable.
Of course, Maxon is far from cornering the market on green cubicles that are cost efficient. San Diego Cubicles Office Environments specializes in consulting with clients to find the most eco-friendly solutions at the best price.